For .22 Long Rifle / Pistols
1. Remove the containers, self-adhesive squares, and pink anti-static mixing bag.
2. Remove both bags of powder and slowly pour the contents of both bags into the pink anti-static mixing bag. (Note: If there are clumps in the white powder, crush them up before mixing).
3. Seal the bag and mix the two chemicals until uniformed color is formed.
4. Once mixed, pour or scoop the mixed powder into the containers. Snap the lid shut and apply the self-adhesive square to the backside of the target.
5. Place target no closer than 25 yards from shooters position on a clean surface.
Click the link below to view the video:
Here is a great review on our star targets-
Check it out!
The Big Sandy Spring Machine Gun Shoot will be on March 25,26,27, 2011
We will be sponsoring this awesome event!
Go to http://www.mgshooters.com for event details!
Check out our new event roster for 2011 on the right hand side of the website!
Come see us in Salt Lake City, Utah this January 8th & 9th at the Crossroads Gun Show!
Also we will be sponsoring the Big Sandy Machine Gun Shoot on March 25,26, & 27 2011 - go to www.mgshooters.com for more details.
Come check us out at the Cross Roads Vegas Show!
Star Targets will be in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Cross-Roads gun show this weekend. Come check out our booth & see our new product line!
The Cashman Field Center
850 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Star Targets will be in Phoenix, Arizona this weekend at the Cross-Roads gun show this weekend. Come by & pick up some of our Bad-Ass new Targets!